Thank you for visiting our website. We are a small charity based in the Magnoac area of the Department of Hautes Pyrenees in South West France. Our aim is to improve education and welfare of children in Nepal. One mountain area supports another. This has become more difficult – and more important – because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition to news of our activities, fundraising and calls for support, the website will keep you up-to-date about the well-being of the children we support and provide interesting information about Nepal, its people, customs, flora and fauna.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
News about our activities
- BACK TO SCHOOLToday is the start of a new academic year for the Sister Home children. New clothes, new books, new satchels…much excitement, we wish them well.
- Report of the 2023 Annual General MeetingMany thanks to everyone that came along to our AGM last week. You can download the documents by clicking the buttons below.
- Sports Day at DangSports day at the G.A.E.S.S. and the Sister Home children excelled again! Not only were there prizes for sports but also for singing, drawing and spelling. Well done children, and thanks to Sayni and the staff.
- NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGThe Annual General Meeting of Aide Nepal Magnoac (ANM) will be held at 17h00 on Thursday 23 February at Cafe Marcha, Castelnau Magnoac. The Committee warmly invites you to attend this meeting, the first since 2020. The agenda for the […]
- Christmas 2022 at Didi (Sister) HomeOur aim this year was to provide Christmas treats for the children, and new school clothes for the youngest (who in time-honoured fashion usually only receive hand-me-downs!). Our fund-raiser was the Aide Nepal Magnoac Christmas Singalong, Over 50 friends and […]