Thank you for visiting our website. We are a small charity based in the Magnoac area of the Department of Hautes Pyrenees in South West France. Our aim is to improve education and welfare of children in Nepal. One mountain area supports another. This has become more difficult – and more important – because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition to news of our activities, fundraising and calls for support, the website will keep you up-to-date about the well-being of the children we support and provide interesting information about Nepal, its people, customs, flora and fauna.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
- Christmas 2022 at Didi (Sister) HomeOur aim this year was to provide Christmas treats for the children, and new school clothes for the youngest (who in time-honoured fashion usually only receive hand-me-downs!). Our fund-raiser was the Aide Nepal Magnoac Christmas Singalong, Over 50 friends and […]
- Tharu Indigenous People of NepalMost of the children supported by our association are of the Tharu ethnic group. This video (without commentary) gives a visual insight into Tharu life. Get a coffee, and watch.
- Vide GrenierVieuzos 10 September 2022 Aide les Chats65 has kindly invited Aide Nepal to take part in the Vide Grenier at Vieuzos 65230. Up for grabs will be many quality pre-loved household items, clothes, sports goods and prayer flags. Please come […]
- Update from Didi HomeOur most recent news from Didi Home (August 2022) Now with 24 youngsters to accommodate, the Didi Home, built for 12, was bursting at the seams! Sayni has found an annex for the boys, which is about 20 minutes away. […]
- A child needs your helpAllow me to introduce two recent additions to the Aide Nepal family at Sister Home. The young fellow below is Ganesh Chaudhary who is 11 years old. Ganesh’s father disappeared some time ago and his mother remarried. As is often […]